Feb 11, 2007 - The Flu Season
Baharian Naval Communication center - Operational Detachment Bravo - XO
Feb 11, 2007
Looks like the Flu season is back and with a vengeance this time. I think that I'm really beginning to hate working with the Saudis right now. Everything here is so messed up and corruption is like the everyday norm around here in this country, I hope to be back in the states before I retire from active duty. The only up swing of this deployment is that I'm 370 days before becoming a civilian once again.
I've made some new contacts to day for future jobs as well as sent in my resume that I have on disk. I think that I'm going to miss the Wars but not the people. The Saudis have once again tried to delay my deployment shipment and tied everything up with customs for a couple of hours until I bribed a senior officer. Man, I hope things change around this place before I come back to the "sandbox".
I can remember being here in 1991 with Group but things were way different then, first of all we were in charge of everything!. But now we have helped these people and what do we get.... a swift kick in the teeth, I don't understand it.
CWO-3 Hawk
1/11th S.F.G (ABN)
2/A Co
Detachment Technician
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment